After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the Alcatel A30 Tablet 8".
- Ensure the SIM card is inserted. This device has a non-removable battery that comes pre-inserted.
- At the Welcome screen, select the desired language, then tap LET'S GO.
- Select desired Mobile data settings, then tap NEXT.
- Data enabled
- Data roaming
- Tap one of the following for device setup:
- Copy your data
- Set up as new
- Select from the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Enter password (if prompted), then tap CONNECT.
- Follow prompts to enter current Google account details, or create a new Google account.
- If desired, follow prompts to add screen lock.
- Select desired Google services, then tap NEXT.
- If desired, follow the prompts to enable additional Google services.
- If desired, follow prompts to add additional email accounts.
- When the 'Setup complete' screen appears, tap FINISH.
- The device loads the home screen for use.