Need help combining your T-Mobile Support Community login with your T-Mobile ID? We're here to help! First, let's start with what each of these logins are, and why there are different options.
- Log in with T-Mobile ID
- This is a brand new option that we've added in the latest site upgrade. It uses the same login information you use to manage and pay your bill on T-Mobile.com, and can now be used to get into the Support site as well. Pretty neat, huh?
- Log in using your Community credentials
- If you've been a regular on the T-Mobile Support Community (first, thank you!) then you already have a login that you've been using, and can still use. This option gets you right in, just like old times.
So, what if you want to migrate your existing Community login to your T-Mobile ID? Well, you've come to the right place.
- This one is super simple. Simply select the option to Log in with your T-Mobile ID or Sign up now if you've never used T-Mobile ID before, from the login screen.
- If you're creating a new T-Mobile ID, make sure to use the same email address that is associated with your Community login.
- If your email addresses match for both accounts, you'll be automatically migrated, and you're all done!
- If you've already logged in, you can go to your profile page, and add the following to your URL bar at the top of your browser: #migrate
- Your URL should look like this: https://support.t-mobile.com/people/(Your username)#migrate
- In the bottom-left corner of your screen, you should now have a Migrate now button.
- Simply click that button, and you'll be taken to the T-Mobile ID login page.
- Enter your T-Mobile ID info, login, and you're all done!