Now all your T-Mobile numbers are DIGITS™ and you can talk and text using your DIGITS™ on any device you have with you. With DIGITS from T-Mobile, you can make and receive calls and texts from up to five devices. Once you are ready to start using DIGITS, check out the Getting started with DIGITS | T-Mobile Support page.
On this page:
Important DIGITS details:
- Most short codes are only delivered to the primary SIM card and may not display in the DIGITS Web Client, DIGITS App, Data with Paired DIGITS, DIGITS Talk and Text or LineLink DIGITS lines.
Log into the DIGITS App to use your T-Mobile number from any phone or tablet. Access calls, texts, voicemail, and contacts securely with your T-Mobile ID login. Download it free in the App Store or Google Play.
Never juggle two phones again! If you already have a T-Mobile number, but want a second number to use for your business, online selling profile, or online dating, -- good news, a DIGITS Talk & Text line allows you to get a second number, and access both on your same phone. Or, turn your home phone into a DIGITS Talk & Text line, and let it ring on your family’s personal phones.
- Your number is restricted to one call at a time, no matter how many people have access to it.
- If you try to make a call when somebody else is using the line, you'll hear a fast busy signal.
Pair your primary T-Mobile phone number with a wearable, such as the Samsung Gear S3, with unlimited data (512 Kbps) and get all your calls and text on both devices. This plan is great for wearables or for a second extension of your primary phone.
Pair your primary T-Mobile ONE Taxes and Fees Included voice plan with a second smartphone. With this plan, you can have two phones with the same phone number and have unlimited 4G LTE data on both devices. For a limited time, with your Apple Watch, you can get unlimited high-speed data for the same price as our standard wearable plan.
If you're not a T-Mobile customer yet (why aren't you?), and you want to take advantage of DIGITS, NT (Non T-Mobile) Talk & Text gives you an additional number that you can use on your smartphone with your current carrier.
- This plan doesn't include network or data access.
- T-Mobile ID and an activated T-Mobile SIM card are both required.
- For easiest setup, sign up for a Non T-Mobile Talk & Text line at a T-Mobile store. Find the one closest to you.
- Open to all US and Puerto Rico postpaid customers, including Simple Choice.
- T-Mobile For Business customers are eligible, including T-Mobile For Business Indirect.
- Customers without T-Mobile accounts can take advantage of the Non T-Mobile Talk & Text.
- Accounts with DIGITS plans are subject to line limits (depending on credit class), including T-Mobile For Business.
- Prepaid customers with a T-Mobile ID can take advantage of the DIGITS App. Additional DIGITS numbers are only available to postpaid customers.