Now all your T-Mobile numbers are DIGITS™ and you can talk and text using your DIGITS™ on any device you have with you. With DIGITS from T-Mobile, you can make and receive calls and texts from up to five devices. Once you are ready to start using DIGITS, check out the Getting started with DIGITS | T-Mobile Support page.
On this page:
Log into the DIGITS App to use your T-Mobile number from any phone or tablet. Access calls, texts, voicemail, and contacts securely with your T-Mobile ID login. Download it free in the App Store or Google Play.
Never juggle two phones again! If you already have a T-Mobile number, but want a second number to use for your business, online selling profile, or online dating, -- good news, a DIGITS Talk & Text line allows you to get a second number, and access both on your same phone. Or, turn your home phone into a DIGITS Talk & Text line, and let it ring on your family’s personal phones.
- Your number is restricted to one call at a time, no matter how many people have access to it.
- If you try to make a call when somebody else is using the line, you'll hear a fast busy signal.
Pair your primary T-Mobile phone number with a wearable, such as the Samsung Gear S3, with unlimited data (512 Kbps) and get all your calls and text on both devices. This plan is great for wearables or for a second extension of your primary phone.
Pair your primary T-Mobile ONE Taxes and Fees Included voice plan with a second smartphone. With this plan, you can have two phones with the same phone number and have unlimited 4G LTE data on both devices. For a limited time, with your Apple Watch, you can get unlimited high-speed data for the same price as our standard wearable plan.
If you're not a T-Mobile customer yet (why aren't you?), and you want to take advantage of DIGITS, NT (Non T-Mobile) Talk & Text gives you an additional number that you can use on your smartphone with your current carrier.
- This plan doesn't include network or data access.
- T-Mobile ID and an activated T-Mobile SIM card are both required.
- For easiest setup, sign up for a Non T-Mobile Talk & Text line at a T-Mobile store. Find the one closest to you.
- Open to all US and Puerto Rico postpaid customers, including Simple Choice.
- T-Mobile For Business customers are eligible, including T-Mobile For Business Indirect.
- Customers without T-Mobile accounts can take advantage of the Non T-Mobile Talk & Text.
- Accounts with DIGITS plans are subject to line limits (depending on credit class), including T-Mobile For Business.
- Prepaid customers with a T-Mobile ID can take advantage of the DIGITS App. Additional DIGITS numbers are only available to postpaid customers.