Phone numbers aren't just for phones anymore.
Now all of your T-Mobile numbers are DIGITS™ and you can talk and text using your DIGITS™ on any device you have with you. With DIGITS from T-Mobile, you can make and receive calls and texts from up to five devices.
To learn more about DIGITS and check out our limited-time offers, visit www.T-Mobile.com/getDIGITS.
DIGITS functionality free with your T-Mobile phone number
Use your T-Mobile number to send and receive calls and texts from any Internet-connected device. Or, if you have two or more T-Mobile numbers, use them all on a single device, and seamlessly switch back and forth between them.
Note: DIGITS doesn't work on Windows phones or older Blackberry devices that don't support Android.
DIGITS Talk & Text
Do you want an extra phone number that you can share with just your family or close friends? For existing voice customers who want another number to use on their existing device, DIGITS Talk & Text gives you just that! There's no need to get a second phone. For example, you can bring over your home phone number as a DIGITS Talk & Text line, then share it with up to four family members.
- Your number is restricted to one call at a time, no matter how many people have access to it.
- If you try to make a call when somebody else is using the line, you'll hear a fast busy signal.
Data with Paired DIGITS
Pair your primary T-Mobile phone number with a wearable with unlimited data (512 Kbps) and get all your calls and text on both devices. This plan is great for wearables, or for as a second extension of your primary phone.
High Speed Data with Paired DIGITS
Pair your primary T-Mobile ONE Taxes and Fees Included voice plan with a second smartphone. With this plan, you can have two phones with the same phone number and have unlimited 4G LTE data on both devices.
Non T-Mobile Talk & Text
If you're not a T-Mobile customer (why aren't you?), and you want to take advantage of DIGITS, NT (Non T-Mobile) Talk & Text gives you an additional number that you can use on your smartphone from your own carrier. This plan doesn't include network or data access.
- Requires a T-Mobile ID and an activated T-Mobile SIM card.
- For easiest setup, sign up for a Non T-Mobile Talk & Text line at a T-Mobile retail location. Find the one closest to you.
- Open to all US and Puerto Rico postpaid customers, including Simple Choice.
- @Work customers are eligible, including @Work Indirect.
- Customers without T-Mobile accounts can take advantage of the Non T-Mobile Talk & Text.
- Accounts with DIGITS plans are subject to line limits (depending on credit class), including @Work.
- Prepaid customers with a T-Mobile ID can take advantage of the DIGITS App. Additional DIGITS numbers are only available to postpaid customers.