After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the ZTE Quartz. This device has a pre-installed battery and embedded SIM card.
Before using the watch normally, you need to set it up when powering it on for the first time.
- Touch the screen to begin.
- Slide on the screen and select the language you want to use.
- Follow the prompts displayed to download Android Wear from Google Play Store and install it on your phone.
- Open Android Wear on your phone and touch SET IT UP. Android Wear App requires a phone running Android 4.3+ or iOS 8.2+. Supported features may vary between platforms. Visit https://www.android.com/wear/check/ on your Android phone or iPhone to see if it's compatible.
- Your phone automatically scans for and displays the IDs of all available devices in range.
- Select the name of your watch.
- Confirm that the pairing codes are the same between the two devices and touch PAIR.
- After connection, the phone and watch will automatically check for updates.
- Follow the additional prompts on the connected smartphone.