Use these steps to hide or show apps on the Samsung Galaxy S8+.
Although you may be unable to uninstall some preloaded apps, you may be able to remove their shortcut. This causes them to hide from the Home screen.
- From the Home screen, swipe left or right to locate the app on one of the Home screens.
- Long touch the app until the App menu appears.
- Tap Select.
- Tap Remove shortcut.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Swipe through the screens to locate the app and long touch on the icon.
- When the App menu appears, tap Add shortcut to Home.
- The app is auto populated on the screen. Long touch and drag it to the Home screen you want it on.