Learn how to wipe the LG G6. If the device is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition.
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings.
- If using Tab view, select the General tab.
- Tap Storage > Internal storage.
- Wait for the menu options to finish calculating.
- Tap Cached data > CLEAR.
- Wait for the cached data to clear; depending on size, it will take several seconds to complete.
- When complete, the storage screen refreshes and Cached data shows as 0 B. This means your cached data has been successfully cleared.