Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG G6.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- From the application list, tap Device Unlock. You may need to tap the T-Mobile group then Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock: Permanently unlocks the device.
- Temporary Unlock: Temporarily unlocks device for 30 days.
- Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work.
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.