Use these steps to support the camera and gallery functions on the LG G6.
Change default camera storage
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap Menu > Storage.
- Tap to toggle between the storage location options:
- SD card
- Internal storage
Delete pictures & videos
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the items you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can.
- Tap DELETE.
- Navigate to the desired screen.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down keys together.
- When the screenshot flashes, release both keys.
- The screenshot is saved to Photos.