Learn how to manage SIM messages on the LG K20 Plus.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- Remove the back cover by placing your thumbnail in the side notch and lifting up.
- Remove the battery from the back of the phone.
- Slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
- Reverse the steps to remove the SIM card.
Delete SIM card messages
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap Menu > Settings > More > Text messages.
- Tap Manage SIM card messages.
- Touch and hold the message you wish to delete.
- Tap Delete > DELETE.