Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the LG K20.
Format SD card
- From any home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General tab.
- Scroll to PHONE MANAGEMENT and then tap Storage & USB.
- Tap SD card > Erase SD card.
- If prompted, enter security code and then tap Next.
- Tap Erase SD card.
Insert / remove SD card
- Remove the back cover by placing your thumbnail in the side notch and lifting up.
- Remove the battery.
- Insert the memory card into the memory card slot, located above the SIM card slot.