Learn how to PUK unlock the LG Aristo. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Identifying PUK code error messages
Confirm you are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on your device.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again. To enter a PUK code and unblock the PIN, follow these steps:
You must call Customer Care for the PUK code. Entering the wrong code can permanently damage your SIM card.
Entering PUK codes
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- When the device displays "SIM card is PUK-Locked. Please contact Customer Care," tap Emergency Call.
- At the Enter PUK screen, enter the code provided by the Customer Care representative.
- Tap OK.
- Enter a new PIN, then tap OK.
- Confirm the new PIN, then tap OK.
- If the device remains PUK-locked, enter **05*PUK*NEWPIN*NEWPIN# at the PUK screen to unlock the device.