T-Mobile offers two types of promotional credits to provide discounts to customers: promotional bill credits for lines / service and promotional EIP (Equipment Installment Plan) bill credits. Read on to learn how promotional credits work.
- To receive promotional bill credits, you must meet all requirements of the offer you are participating in.
- Some promotional bill credits will apply to your account automatically once you meet the offer requirements.
- Other promotional bill credits require you to enroll on T-Mobile.com/Promotions.
- You can have more than one promotional bill credit at a time per line as long as the offers are allowed to be combined.
- The credits may take up to two full bill cycles to start after you qualify for the offer.
- On the bill, you will see a promotional description for their credit.
- To receive promotional EIP bill credits, you must purchase your device on EIP and pay any down payment, taxes, or fees required at time of purchase.
- You may have one EIP bill credit per line at a time. If you want to take advantage of a new EIP promotional credit, and keep your current credit, you must pay off an existing EIP first. If you have a multi-line account, you may have one EIP bill credit promotion for each line.
- It can take up to two complete bill cycles for your EIP bill credits to appear on your bill. If you don't see EIP promotional credits on the first bill, you will receive two credits on your next bill.
- If the EIP bill credit is greater than your EIP payment, you will see two EIP bill credits; one credit for the same amount of EIP charge and a second for the balance of the offer credit.
- EIP bill credits can't be sped up to pay off your device faster.
- You must maintain service with T-Mobile to receive the monthly bill credits. If you cancel your account, all remaining EIP balances on the account become due immediately, and you will lose any remaining promotional credits.
EIP bill credit offer notifications
After you've met the eligibility requirements and accepted an EIP bill credit promotion, you will receive a text notification that you qualify and have been enrolled in the promotion. For promotions that require a port-in or trade-in, or are future dated, we send notification after you've met the eligibility requirements.
We will also notify you if you make changes to your account that make you ineligible for a promotion. If you receive notification that you've become ineligible for an EIP bill credit promotion, contact us.
Note: Our @work and government customers don't receive text notifications about EIP bill credit promotions.
Get details on your EIP bill credit
You can find the details on your EIP bill credit on the T-Mobile offer details page by looking for the Promo code for your offer.
You'll receive your Promo code in the offer enrollment notification. It also appears on your T-Mobile bill.
We want you to take full advantage of our promotional bill credit. So, please keep in mind the following, which will disqualify you from continuing to receive promotional bill credits:
- Exchanging or returning a device outside of the offer window, where the qualifying EIP is closed
- Canceling or changing the plan or service that is required for a bill credit promotion
- Not signing your E-signature or completing the EIP during the promotional period
- Performing a JUMP! upgrade to a new device from a device with a bill credits
- Returning one phone purchased as a BOGO (buy one, get one) offer (BOGO promotions require that you keep both phones and qualifying service)
- Not following the terms of the promotion (for example, you must purchase and activate the device on the same day)