Use this document to learn more about DIGITS.
- Every number at T-Mobile is now a DIGITS number and this lets you use those numbers on virtually any compatible Internet-connected device.
- For wearables, you don’t need a new number since your main number can be used with it.
- Data with Paired DIGITS is a Mobile Internet plan that provides network access and uses the main phone’s number with it, rather than having a new number.
Put your mobile number on multiple devices
- Data with paired DIGITS needs a second SIM (or device with embedded SIM) that can call and text like it's the main line, this includes the Apple Watch series 3!
- DIGITS app provides access to the number from any Android 5.0/iOS 9 or later device with Internet access.
- A PC or MAC with Internet can access the number through Chrome and Firefox browsers. Customers only need a microphone and speakers.
- DIGITS can be shared with up to 5 other devices.
Put multiple numbers on your one device
DIGITS Talk & Text line provides a second set of DIGITS to call and text from. Here's how to access it:
- Newer Samsung (GS8, GS7, GS6, Note5, Note8) and LG (G5) devices from T-Mobile have DIGITS built in!
- Other devices just need to download the DIGITS app for Android or iOS.
- Most T-Mobile plans have DIGITS app and website access already included at no extra charge which allows access to an existing phone number on another device.
- DIGITS Talk & Text plan allows you to use more than one number on the same device that's only accessible through DIGITS and doesn't need a SIM card! The number can be shared with up to five lines! Not available for Prepaid.
- Non T-Mobile DIGITS Talk & Text plan provides a special version of DIGITS Talk & Text for non-T-Mobile customers. It uses an existing phone's data plan to send calls and text over the internet to the DIGITS app.
- Data with paired DIGITS plan allows multiple devices to share the same phone number. There's a low speed data plan for wearables and a high speed plan if used on multiple smartphones. We even have one designed specifically for the Apple Watch series 3. Not available for Prepaid.
There's a couple things that need to be done before you can begin using DIGITS.
- Get a T-Mobile ID to make managing DIGITS easier.
- Enable Multiple Device Services in My T-Mobile or the T-Mobile app. The account owner needs to be set to the voice line for DIGITS to work properly.
- Plan specific steps:
- DIGITS Talk & Text: Add yourself as a user through the MyDIGITS portal. If other people want to use the line, you must add their T-Mobile ID too.
- Data with paired DIGITS: Pair to the primary line in the myDIGITS portal so the device knows which number it's a copy of.
- Non T-Mobile DIGITS Talk & Text: Link the T-Mobile ID to the number in the myDIGITS portal.
- Download and install the T-Mobile DIGITS app or visit webDIGITS.T-Mobile.com to access DIGITS.
- Unlock your device settings if your device has DIGITS built-in.
- Check out DIGITS on T-Mobile Support to get information on DIGITS and learn how it works.
- DIGITS plans has all the information you need about the available DIGITS plans.
- Manage DIGITS users and pairings helps you add users and pair lines.
- Make and manage calls with DIGITS and Send text messages with DIGITS.
- Log in and customize DIGITS will help you log into the app, turn DIGITS on or off, and customize their appearance.
- Use DIGITS on your computer shows you how to access your DIGITS in a computer web browser.