Use this document to learn more about DIGITS.
- Every number at T-Mobile is now a DIGITS number and this lets you use those numbers on virtually any compatible Internet-connected device.
- For wearables, you don’t need a new number since your main number can be used with it.
- Data with Paired DIGITS is a Mobile Internet plan that provides network access and uses the main phone’s number with it, rather than having a new number.
Put your mobile number on multiple devices
- Data with paired DIGITS needs a second SIM (or device with embedded SIM) that can call and text like it's the main line, this includes the Apple Watches!
- DIGITS app provides access to the number from any Android 6.0/iOS 10 or later device with Internet access.
- A PC or MAC with Internet can access the number through Chrome and Firefox browsers. Customers only need a microphone and speakers.
- DIGITS can be shared with up to 5 other devices.
Put multiple numbers on your one device
DIGITS Talk & Text line provides a second set of DIGITS to call and text from. Here's how to access it:
Beginning with the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e, newer devices no longer have DIGITS built in. For these devices, the DIGITS app must be downloaded before you can begin your DIGITS experience.
If your device does not have DIGITS built-in, simply follow the steps to download the DIGITS app for Android or iOS.
- Review the Devices with DIGITS built-in section below to determine if your phone has DIGITS built in.
|Device Manufacturer||Device Name|
Samsung Galaxy A6
Samsung Galaxy J3
Samsung Galaxy J7
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9+
LG Stylo 4
LG G7 ThinQ
T-Mobile REVVL 2
T-Mobile REVVL Plus 2
- Most T-Mobile plans have DIGITS app and website access already included at no extra charge which allows access to an existing phone number on another device.
- DIGITS Talk & Text plan allows you to use more than one number on the same device that's only accessible through DIGITS and doesn't need a SIM card! The number can be shared with up to five lines! Not available for Prepaid.
- Non T-Mobile DIGITS Talk & Text plan provides a special version of DIGITS Talk & Text for non-T-Mobile customers. It uses an existing phone's data plan to send calls and text over the internet to the DIGITS app.
- Data with paired DIGITS plan allows multiple devices to share the same phone number. There's a low speed data plan for wearables and a high speed plan if used on multiple smartphones. We even have one designed specifically for the Apple Watch series 3 and 4. Not available for Prepaid.
There's a couple things that need to be done before you can begin using DIGITS.
- Get a T-Mobile ID to make managing DIGITS easier.
- Enable Multiple Device Services in My T-Mobile or the T-Mobile app. The account owner needs to be set to the voice line for DIGITS to work properly.
- Plan specific steps:
- DIGITS Talk & Text:Add yourself as a user through the MyDIGITS portal. If other people want to use the line, you must add their T-Mobile ID too.
- Data with paired DIGITS: Pair to the primary line in the myDIGITS portal so the device knows which number it's a copy of.
- Non T-Mobile DIGITS Talk & Text:
- Link your T-Mobile ID to the number in the myDIGITS portal.
- Download the DIGITS app and log in with your T-Mobile ID to begin calling and texting using your DIGITS Talk & Text number.
- Download and install the T-Mobile DIGITS app or visit webDIGITS.T-Mobile.com to access DIGITS.
- Unlock your device settings if your device has DIGITS built-in.
- In addition, be aware that the DIGITS app may not receive Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) that are issued by authorized public agencies. DIGITS will not prevent a compatible T-Mobile phone that is connected to T-Mobile’s network from receiving WEA messages.
- Check out DIGITS on T-Mobile Support to get information on DIGITS and learn how it works.
- DIGITS plans has all the information you need about the available DIGITS plans.
- Manage DIGITS users and pairings helps you add users and pair lines.
- Make and manage calls with DIGITS and Send text messages with DIGITS.
- Log in and customize DIGITS will help you log into the app, turn DIGITS on or off, and customize their appearance.
- Use DIGITS on your computer shows you how to access your DIGITS in a computer web browser.