Use your DIGITS to send or reply to text messages.
To keep your devices up-to-date, DIGITS offers a limited message history across your devices. When you log in to DIGITS from any of your devices, you see all messages, both sent and received, from the past several days.
To learn more about DIGITS and check out our limited-time offers, visit www.T-Mobile.com/getDIGITS.
Start a new message thread
- Tap Messages.
- Click the plus sign +.
- Tap the number that you'd like to send the message from.
- Enter the number of the recipient in the To section or choose a contact from the Device tab. To send a group text, enter two or more phone numbers in the To section.
- Enter the message.
- To add an attachment, tap the paperclip icon. You can attach photos and videos that are 10 MB or smaller.
- Tap the send icon.
Reply to an existing message thread
- Tap Messages.
- Select the text message that you'd like to reply to.
- Enter your message and then tap the send icon.
Message sync on devices without built-in DIGITS
When you use DIGITS on devices without built-in DIGITS functionality, SMS/MMS that you send from your device using the native messaging client don't show up in the conversation thread in the DIGITS app or the DIGITS website. If you want to see the full conversation of sent and received messages in all instances of DIGITS, use the downloadable DIGITS app on your primary phone to send your outgoing messages.
For a list of devices with built-in DIGITS functionality, see Get DIGITS on a phone or tablet. To enable message sync on devices with built-in DIGITS, make sure that DIGITS is unlocked and enabled on those devices.
Built-in app steps
Downloaded app steps