Use these steps to use/do/support uninstall and clear cache for apps on the ZTE Avid Trio.
Clear app cache and data
Clearing cache or data from an app can fix some software problems. If you clear data, any data stored in that app is lost, such as settings, login information, and saved games. If you don't want to clear the data, try just clearing cache first. If you still experience problems, then clear data too.
- From any Home screen, tap All Apps > Settings > Apps.
- Choose the desired app.
- Tap Storage and choose to Clear Cache or Clear Data.
From the Home screen, tap Play Store.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Select My apps & games.
- Tap app to update or UPDATE ALL.
Clear recent apps
Press the Menu key.
Scroll and select application you want to close.
Tap the X or Clear all.
- From any Home screen, tap All Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to the 'DEVICE' heading, then tap Apps.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap Uninstall.