Your battery may be draining more quickly than expected, or you are having to constantly charge the phone:
Battery drain can be caused by applications running in the background. Complete the following trouble shooting to support customer that report battery drain issues:
- Check running apps and turn them off individually.
- From Start screen swipe left.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Swipe left and tap Applications.
- Tap Background tasks.
- Tap a running app in the list.
- Tap Off.
- After turning off, click on the checkbox to turn background tasks back on for this app, if you wish to allow the individual app to run in the background again after you open it next time.