Use your digits to make calls and send texts via the web!
To learn more about DIGITS and check out our limited-time offers, visit www.T-Mobile.com/getDIGITS.
Log in to the DIGITS website, and you can manage which numbers you want to use, and then use those numbers to send and receive calls and texts.You can access the DIGITS website from any Chromium-based browser, including the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome.
To get started with the DIGITS on your computer:
- Visit the DIGITS website at webdigits.T-Mobile.com.
- Log in with your T-Mobile ID. If you don't have a T-Mobile ID, learn how to register one.
- Select the numbers that you want to use.
- Confirm that we have the correct e911 address.
Desktop Web DIGITS
If you use DIGITS regularly from your computer, we recommend that you download the desktop Web DIGITS app from webdigits.T-Mobile.com. The desktop DIGITS app is a lightweight application that uses the same web DIGITS experience in a standalone window. It remains active regardless of your browser state and \automatically reconnects when you turn on your computer.
Manage DIGITS via the web
Use the myDIGITS website to manage the people and devices that can use your DIGITS lines.
- The DIGITS I Can Use section lists the DIGITS available for use with your T-Mobile ID. This section also lists DIGITS associated with other T-Mobile IDs that you've been given permission to use.
- The Other DIGITS I Can Manage section lists the DIGITS that you can manage with your T-Mobile ID, but don't currently have permission to use. DIGITS listed in this section aren't available to you when you sign in to the DIGITS app. However, the Primary Account Holder can manage, assign, or remove users and devices for DIGITS listed in this section. If you're a business account owner, contact T-Mobile @Work Support to set up your Primary Account Holder permissions before using myDIGITS.com to manage your DIGITS.
Manage Users or Devices
To manage users and devices assigned to a set of DIGITS, select that set of DIGITS from either the DIGITS I Can Use or Other DIGITS I Can Manage section.
- Add a user: Click Add Myself or Add User.
- Remove a user: Click Remove next to that user's name.
- Remove a device: Click Remove next to the that device's name or number. You must be the owner of the DIGITS line to remove any devices that are using that line. When you remove a device, that device no longer has access to your DIGITS.
- Customize your lines: Customize your lines by changing the line name, icon, or icon color. For instructions, see Log in and customize DIGITS.