Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the ZTE ZMAX Pro.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Messaging.
- Tap the Menu icon, then tap Settings > Receive emergency alerts.
- Tap to check or clear the following options. You cannot disable Presidential Alerts.
- Extreme Imminent Treat Alerts
- Sever Imminent Threat Alerts
- AMBER Alerts
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Email.
- Tap the Menu icon with three lines, then tap Settings.
- Tap the desired email account, then adjust the following settings:
- Email notifications (on/off)
- Choose ringtone
- Vibrate (on/off)
Ringtone for all calls
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Sound & notification.
- Tap Phone ringtone and choose your ringtone.
- Tap Notification mode to choose your vibrate setting.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Contacts.
- Choose the contact and tap the Edit icon (pencil)
- Tap More Fields and choose the RingTone and Vibrate Pattern..