Learn how to view free space and free up storage on the ZTE ZMAX Pro.
Adjust storage settings
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Messaging.
- Tap the Menu icon with three dots, then tap Settings.
- Place a check next to Delete old messages.
Clear storage regularly
You should check the available internal device storage once per week. It must be over 150 MB for your Android device to work properly.
- Delete unnecessary text messages (SMS) and picture messages (MMS).
- Transfer pictures and media to a computer to remove them from the phone memory.
- Clear the browser cache, cookies, or history.
- Clear Facebook app cache.
- Manage applications. See section below.
- Delete the call logs.
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Apps.
- Tap on an app that takes large amounts of space.
- To free up cache space, tap Storage > Clear cache.
- To completely remove the app, Uninstall > OK.
View free storage space
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Storage.
- View the available device storage.