Learn how to share your mobile internet with other devices using the ZTE ZMAX Pro.
- Check that Wi-Fi and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot are turned off.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More > Tethering & Mobile HotSpot > Mobile HotSpot settings.
- Adjust the following settings:
- Mobile HotSpot (on/off)
- Configure Mobile Hotspot
- Network name
- Broadcast network name (SSID)
- Mobile HotSpot turn off timer
- Maximum connections
- Allowed devices
- ADD NEW
- Allow all devices (on/off)
Turn on / off
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More > Tethering & Mobile HotSpot.
- Tap the check box to Mobile HotSpot to turn on or off.