Learn how to use safe mode on the ZTE ZMAX Pro using the hardware keys.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Press and hold the Power button on your device.
- Touch & hold the Power off option until the 'Reboot to safe mode' dialog box appears.
- Tap OK to reboot into safe mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- From any screen, press and hold the power button.
- Tap Reboot. The device will reboot normally.