Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on the ZTE ZMAX Pro.
Turn on & connect
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register an E911 address and turn on Wi-Fi to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More.
- Tap the switch to turn Wi-Fi Calling on or off.
Set connection preference
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More > Wi-Fi Calling > Connection preferences.
- Choose from the following:
- Wi-Fi Preferred
- Cellular Network Preferred
- Never use Cellular Network