After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the ZTE ZMAX Pro.
- Insert your SIM card and press the Power button.
- Select your langauge and tap the Next arrow.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to connect, or tap Skip.
- Tap to Learn More about Wi-Fi Calling, or tap Skip.
- Select if you want to copy information from a previous Android device, then tap Next.
- Sign into your Google account or tap to create a new one.
- Choose which Google services you wish to enable, then tap Next.
- Automatic backup
- Location services
- Location accuracy
- Send diagnostics
- Set up your payment information, then tap Continue.
- Select if you want to add another email account, then tap Next.
- Choose to set up a fingerprint, PIN, pattern, or password, then tap Next.
- If prompted, choose to restore a previously backed-up device and tap Next.