Learn how to save battery life on the ZTE ZMAX Pro.
Battery saving mode
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Battery.
- Tap the Menu icon with three dots, then tap Battery saver.
- Tap to turn Battery saver on or off. There are no settings to adjust for battery saving mode.
Tips to save battery life
- Change application sync settings
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Toggle from 4G to 2G
- Turn off background data
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the latest software
Set device to sleep when unused
Press and then quickly release the Power key to set the screen to sleep mode.