Welcome to the T-Mobile Support Community! What is this place and how did I get here? Well, we're glad you asked! The Support site is the home sweet home to a wealth of documents covering everything from how to pay your bill to how to reset your phone. Our Community is a network of users and Community Managers here to help with questions you don't see answers to - just ask!
How to register for the Support Community
Go here then click on the link to Create a new one
Can I change my username?
Make a regrettable choice? Accidentally set your username as your email address or phone number? We can help! Post a comment in this thread and a Community Manager will reach out to you to get your name changed.
Keep an eye on your inbox!
How do I unregister my Support account?
We don't want you to leave us but, if you absolutely must, please send us a private message to a Community Manager.
I forgot my forum username or password
No problem, $#!+ happens! All you have to do is go here, select Forgot Support username or password?, and follow the instructions from there.
How to start posting and make your own thread
- Search for your answer in T-Mobile Support before posting a question.
- If you are not able to find an answer, choose the topic that best fits your question.
- Click Create a discussion.
- Give your discussion a sweet title and ask your question in the body.
- Check the Mark this discussion as a Question box.
- If you want to start a discussion that is not a question, uncheck this option.
- Click Post and watch the answers roll in.
Why can't I post?
Uh oh! Did you break the Support Community? Just kidding. There are a few reasons you may not be able to post: Are you logged in? Has your account been deactivated or timed out? If that wasn't helpful, send a private message to a Community Manager and they will be in contact with you within 72 hours.
How to edit or delete my post
While posts cannot be deleted, you do have the option to edit your post.
- While on your post, select Edit
- Once you're done editing, select Post
How to find my own posts
- Click that fancy profile image in the top-right corner
- Select View Profile
- Select Content
- Select Authored if it's not already selected
How do I know if someone replies to my post?
We like you, we really like you! Replies will come to you in two ways - check your inbox by clicking on your avatar in the upper right of the screen. By default, you'll also see replies in the email inbox you used to sign up for Support. If you're not into these, you can change that setting in your preferences.
How do I mark my thread to show that the problem has been solved?
We're glad you got some answers! To help other users that may stumble across your thread, click the Correct Answer icon to indicate the solution to your problem. Community Managers have also got your back and can step in to mark answers as correct.
How do I follow a post?
- While on the post, select the thumbtack icon near the top-right corner
- If you no longer want to receive notifications from that post, select the thumbtack icon again to stop following
How do I follow a user?
- Don't be a creeper!
- Click the username of the person you want to follow.
- Click the Follow button. Congrats! You are now friends.
Tip: To stop following someone, click the button and click Stop Following.
How do I send email or Private Messages to other forum members?
Each user in the conversation needs to Follow each other and Accept the connection. You'll then see the Message icon on the other users profile.
How do I set my avatar?
- Click your profile image in the top-right corner
- Select Edit Profile
- Scroll to the bottom and select your avatar
- If you want to use a sweet selfie that you took in Cancun, add a photo at the top of the page then it will be available as an avatar
- Click Finished and enjoy your sweet new Avatar
How do user titles work?
Want to know what those fancy little icons are that sometimes appear at the bottom of posts? Check this out!
How are the forums moderated?
Forums are moderated by the internet goblins and overseen by a robot king. If you'd like more information, they've scrawled mystical incantations into the series of tubes in which they live - or just check it out here.
How do I contact the Community Managers?
They're super awesome people (but they would say that)! You can find their profiles here to send them a message.