Welcome to the T-Mobile Support Community! What is this place and how did I get here? Well, we're glad you asked! The Support site is Home Sweet Home to a wealth of documents covering topics from how to pay your bill to how to reset your phone. Our Community is a network of T-Mobile customers and fans like you (and a few Community Managers, too), here to help with questions you can't find answers to -- just ask!
How do I register for the Support Community?
Visit our Login page! If you haven't already created a T-Mobile ID, simply click the button to Sign up now.
Can I change my username?
Make a regrettable choice? Accidentally set your username as your email address or phone number? We can help!
I forgot my password!
No problem, $#!+ happens! All you have to do is go here and select your login option (T-Mobile ID or Legacy Community Account). Once you've chosen, you'll see a Forgot password? option -- just follow the instructions to reset your password from there.
How to start posting and make your own thread
1. Search for your answer in T-Mobile Support before posting a question.
2. If you're not able to find an answer, choose the Discussion Topic that best fits your question.
3. Click Create a discussion.
4. Give your discussion a sweet title and ask your question in the body.
5. By default, the Mark this discussion as a question box will be checked. If you want to start a discussion, un-check this option.
7. Click Post and watch the answers roll in!
Why can't I post?
Uh-oh! Did you break the Support Community? Just kidding! There are a few reasons you may not be able to post. Please double check that you're logged in, and that the content of your post follows the T-Mobile Support Community Usage Guidelines. If you're still having trouble posting, your account may have been deactivated or timed out.
How to edit or delete my post
Posts cannot be deleted, but you do have the option to edit your post!
- While on your post, select Edit
- Once you're done editing, select Post
How to find my own posts
How do I know if someone replies to my post?
We like you, we really like you! Replies will come to you in two ways - check your inbox by clicking on your avatar in the upper right of the screen. By default, you'll also see replies in the email inbox you used to sign up for Support. If you're not into these, you can change that setting in your preferences.
How do I mark my thread to show that the problem has been solved?
We're glad you got some answers! To help other users that may stumble across your thread, click the Correct Answer icon to indicate the solution to your problem. Community Managers have also got your back and can step in to mark answers as correct.
How do I follow a post?
- While on the post, select the thumbtack icon near the top-right corner
- If you no longer want to receive notifications from that post, select the thumbtack icon again to stop following
How do I follow a user?
- Click the username of the person you want to follow.
- Click the Follow button. Congrats! You are now friends.
Tip: To stop following someone, click the button and click Stop Following.
How do I send email or Private Messages to other forum members?
Each user in the conversation needs to Follow each other and Accept the connection. You'll then see the Message icon on the other user's profile.
How do I set my avatar?
- Click your profile image in the top-right corner
- Select Edit Profile
- Scroll to the bottom and select your avatar
- If you want to use a sweet selfie that you took in Cancun, add a photo at the top of the page then it will be available as an avatar
- Click Finished and enjoy your sweet new Avatar
How do user titles work?
Want to know what those fancy little badges are that appear at the bottom of some users' posts? Check this out!
How are the forums moderated?
Forums are moderated by the internet goblins and overseen by a robot king. If you'd like more information about the inner workings of the Community, they've scrawled mystical incantations into the series of tubes in which they live -- or you can just check out some details here.
How do I contact the Community Managers?
They're super awesome people (but then, they would say that)! You can find their profiles here -- just create a thread and tag one of the Community Manager team and we'll be happy to help!