Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view the SIM number on the Alcatel ONETOUCH Fierce 4. This phone supports a Nano SIM card and has a non-removable battery.
This devices uses a Nano SIM card.
- Turn the phone off.
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the bottom edge of the phone.
- Insert Nano SIM card into the SIM compartment with gold contacts facing down.
- To remove SIM card, push the top of SIM card from opening and pull out card.
- Replace the back cover.
Delete SIM messages
- From the home screen, tap Messaging > Menu > Settings.
- Tap the Advanced tab.
- Tap Manage SIM messages.
- Tap to select individual messages.
- To select all messages, tap Select all.
- Tap Delete, then tap Yes.
View SIM number
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > About phone > Status.
- View the ICCID. This is the SIM number.