Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Alcatel ONETOUCH Fierce 4.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock.
Note: You may need to tap the T-Mobile group then Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock: Permanently unlocks the device.
- Temporary Unlock: Temporarily unlocks device for 30 days.
Note: Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work.
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.