Learn how to read NFC tags, share your phone's display, and exchange media with other NFC and DLNA-compatible devices using the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce.
Turn share on / off
Android Beam read tags and exchange content on your [insert phone or tablet] with other compatible devices or tags.
- From any Home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Tap File Manager.
- Use File Manager to perform the following:
- File Manager works with both external SD card and the internal phone storage.
- File Manager displays all data stored on both locations; including applications, media files; videos, pictures or audios you have captured; other data transferred via Bluetooth, USB cable, etc.
- When you download an application from your PC to the SD card, you can locate the application on FileManager, then tap it to install it in your phone.
- File Manager allows you to perform and become efficient with these common operations: create (sub) folder, open folder/file, view, rename, move, copy, delete, play, share, etc.