Learn how to use safe mode on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce using the hardware keys.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- From the Home screen, press and hold the Power button.
- Press and hold Power off on the screen.
- To reboot into safe mode, tap Ok. The phone will now reboot into safe mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- While in Safe mode, press and hold the Power button.
- Tap Power off or Restart. Phone will now reboot back into the normal operating mode.