Learn how to save battery life on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce.
Battery saving mode settings
- From the Home screen, tap the Recent Apps key to bring up the Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to 'DEVICE,' then tap Display.
- Tap Brightness.
- Tap to clear the Automatic brightness check box, if desired.
- Touch and drag the Brightness slider to the desired level.
- Tap OK.
- Tap the back button to return to the previous menu.
- Return to 'DEVICE,' then tap Display.
- Tap Sleep.
- Tap the desired timeout setting:
- 15 seconds
- 1 minute
- 2 minute
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
Tips to save battery life
- Change application sync settings
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Toggle from 4G to 2G
- Turn off background data
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the latest software
Set device to sleep when unused
Press and then quickly release the Power key to set the screen to sleep mode.