Use these steps to use the music player on the HTC One LTE.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Music.
- Tap the gray banner to navigate to the following:
- Recently played
- Tap the selected file to play it.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap FM Radio.
- Connect a cable headset to the phone’s 3.5mm connector to act as an antenna.
- Touch and slide the red Marker left or right to find the desired station.
- To change the station, you can also tap the arrows.
- Tap the heart icon to save station as a favorite.