Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the LG G2.
This device supports a Micro size SIM card.
- Insert the micro SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone (or a thin pin) into the eject button aperture and push gently but firmly until the tray pops out.
- Pull the micro SIM card tray located on the left side of the phone.
- Position the micro SIM card into the tray.
- Insert the micro SIM card tray.
Delete SIM messages
- From any Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap SIM box.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Tap Select all to select all SIM card messages.
- Select individual messages.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Yes to confirm.