Learn how to read NFC tags, share your phone's display, and exchange media with other NFC and DLNA-compatible devices using the LG G2.
Manage shared content
Manage your shared content and permissions of nearby devices.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap FileShare. Opening the application will automatically turn on media sharing. When active, the FileShare icon will appear in the Notification bar.
- On another nearby LG device, access turn on the FileShare application.
- When multiple devices are active and within range, the Wi-Fi Direct icon will appear in the Notification bar. From the FileShare menu, select and send or receive files directly.
- Tap the Back key on the main FileShare page to close the application and turn off media sharing.
Turn share on / off
Android Beam reads tags and exchanges content on your phone with other compatible devices or tags.
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Under 'Wireless & Networks,' tap Share & Connect.
- Tap the NFC switch to turn on or turn off.