Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- On your computer, open the webpage http://samsung.com/kies.
- Click Download for Windows.
- Follow the prompts to download and install the drivers.
- Connect your phone to your USB cable.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to your computer.
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap Tethering and Mobile HotSpot.
- To share your connection, tap USB tethering to select the check box. Tap OK if you would like to learn more about tethering.
- When finished sharing your connection, tap USB tethering to clear the check box.
- Disconnect the USB cable.