Learn how to manage SIM messages on the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the top of the phone.
- Pull the back cover up and away from the phone.
- Lift the battery out using the notch located above the battery compartment.
- Perform one of the following:
- Insert SIM into the compartment with angled edge inserted first and gold contacts facing down.
- Gently slide SIM card into the compartment until you hear a click. The SIM card is now inserted.
- Gently push the SIM card with your finger nail towards the bottom of the phone until you hear a click.
- Remove your finger. The SIM card pops slightly out of the compartment.
- Slide the SIM card out of the compartment.
Delete SIM messages
- From any Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Tap Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Delete.
- Tap each message to be deleted or tap Select all to delete all messages.
- Tap Delete and then tap OK.