Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung Galaxy S III.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Mobile Device Unlock app.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Verify the IMEI by typing *#06#.
- Insert a Non-T-Mobile SIM & turn the phone on. The phone will automatically prompt you to enter the code into an empty field.
- Tap in the empty field above Unlock & Dismiss.
- Input the unlock code provided by T-Mobile.
- Tap the Back button to remove the keyboard from screen.
- Tap Unlock. The phone will display Network Unlock Successful.