After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the Google Nexus 5.
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted:
- The first time you turn on your Google Nexus 5 you'll see a Welcome screen.
- To choose a different language, touch the menu.
- To continue, touch Start and follow the instructions.
- When prompted, you can sign in with your Google account or create one at that time. You can also choose to skip this step and create one later.
- When you sign in with a Google Account, all the email, contacts, Calendar events, and other data associated with that account are automatically synced with your phone. If you have multiple Google Accounts, you’ll be able to add the others later.