Learn how to manage SIM messages on the Samsung Galaxy Light.
This device supports a Micro-GBA size SIM card.
- Carefully slide the micro SIM card into the SIM card socket until it clicks into place.
- Insert the the flat edge of the SIM card first with the gold contacts facing into the phone.
- Place your fingernail in the groove and firmly “pop” the cover off the device.
- Remove the battery.
- Gently slide the SIM card out of the SIM card slot.
Delete SIM messages
- From any Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Tap Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Delete.
- Tap each message to be deleted or tap Select all to delete all messages.
- Tap Delete and then tap OK.