Use the T-Mobile CallerTunes® app to manage this service through your device. Keep in mind, this app only works if you added CallerTunes to your account on or after November 15, 2015. To subscribe or upgrade to the current version, follow the steps to change your services.
If you're running into problems with this app, check out our troubleshooting tips.
What you can do with the T-Mobile CallerTunes app
- Record a voice message that plays for specific callers.
- Set up the drive feature, which lets callers known when you're driving.
- Get festive by setting up special songs for holidays or special occasions—like Dad's birthday.
What you need to use it
- A T-Mobile account
- A subscription to the CallerTunes service for your line
- An Android or Apple device
How to use the app
- Tap STORE.
- Tap a category to browse the available CallerTunes in that category. Or, enter a song title or artist and tap the search icon to search for a CallerTune.
- Tap the CallerTune that you want.
- Tap Buy.
- Tap PEOPLE.
- Select a person from the PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU list, or tap CHOOSE FROM CONTACTS and select a contact.
- Select the CallerTune that you want that contact to hear.
- Tap Save.
Create and manage groups
- Tap PEOPLE.
- Tap CREATE GROUP.
- Enter a group name.
- Tap CHOOSE FROM CONTACTS.
- Select a contact to add to the group.
- Repeat steps 4-5 to add up to four more contacts to the group.
- Tap Please select music and then select the song you want to assign to the group.
- Tap CONTINUE.
- Tap SAVE.
Create and manage recordings
- Tap STATUS.
- Tap Record a status with your voice.
- Tap the record button on the microphone image.
- Record your message.
- Tap the record button on the microphone image again to stop the recording.