Learn how to manage SIM messages on the LG V20.
- Lift off the back cover with your thumbnail using the notch in the charging port as shown in the figure below.
- Lift the battery from the bottom to remove.
- Insert/remove the Nano SIM into/out of the lower slot with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards or slide it out to remove.
- Insert the battery with the top edge first.
- Align the back cover over the battery compartment and press it down until it clicks into place.
Delete SIM messages
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu > Saved box.
- Touch and hold the message you wish to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Yes to confirm.