Use these steps to use/do/support uninstall and clear cache for apps on the Apple iPhone 7 Plus.
Clear app cache and data
Clearing cache or data from an app can fix some software problems. If you clear data, any data stored in that app is lost, such as settings, login information, and saved games. If you don't want to clear the data, try just clearing cache first. If you still experience problems, then clear data too.
To clear the cache and data for an app, you must uninstall the application.
- From the Home screen, tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the Updates icon at the bottom right.
- To update individual apps, tap the Update button next to the desired app.
- To update all apps, tap the Update All button.
Clear recent apps
- Press the Home button twice quickly.
- A list of recently used apps appears on the screen.
- Swipe up on the desired app to clear it.
- On the Home screen, tap and hold on any icon.
- When the icons start to wiggle, tap the X in the corner of the application you wish to uninstall.
- Tap Delete.