Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the Google Nexus 6.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole.
- Push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and place the nano SIM card inside it.
- Carefully reposition the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
Delete SIM messages
- From the Home screen, tap Messenger.
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap SIM card messages.
- Press Menu.
- Tap Delete.
- Confirm to delete all.