After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the Google Nexus 6.
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted:
- Insert the battery
- Insert the SIM card
- To choose a different language, touch the menu.
- To continue, touch Start and follow the instructions.
- When prompted, you can sign in with your Google Account or create one at that time.
You can also choose to skip this step and create one later.
- An email address that you use for any of the following counts as a Google Account:
- Google Apps
- Any other Google product