Use these steps to support gallery functions on the Google Nexus 6.
- From any Home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Menu icon to edit the following settings:
- Camera type
- From the Camera app, swipe left to choose from the following options:
- Photo Sphere
- Lens Blur
- Tap the Setting icon > Resolution & quality to edit the following settings:
- Back camera photo
- Front camera photo
- Back camera video
- Front camera video
- Panorama resolution
- Image quality
Delete pictures & videos
- From any Home screen, All apps icon.
- Tap Photos
- Tap the ALL tab, then tap the photo you want to delete.
- Tap the Trash can icon in the bottom-right corner to delete.
- On your device, pull up the image that you want to capture.
- Press & hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time. You may need to hold the buttons for 1-2 seconds.
- Your screenshot is automatically saved.