Learn how to insert and remove the battery on the Samsung Galaxy On5.
- Remove the back cover using the slot on the top of the phone.
- Insert the battery with the metals contacts aligned, or lift from the bottom using the notch to remove it.
- Reverse the steps to remove the battery.
A soft reset is a simulated battery removal. This is used to power a device off when the screen is frozen or unresponsive. It does not cause loss of personal data on the device.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down key for up to 45 seconds.
- Wait as the device restarts.