Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the LG G5.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- Hold the phone face up with the top panel facing you.
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the tray eject hole next to the microSD & SIM tray slot.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the tray ejects.
- Pull out the tray.
- Pace the nano SIM card (contacts facing down) into the tray.
- Insert the tray back into the device.