Learn how to save battery life on the Samsung Galaxy On5.
Battery saving mode
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Battery.
- Tap Power saving mode to move the slider to ON.
- Adjust when Power saving mode is turned on by tapping Start power saving and selecting one of the following:
- At 5% battery power
- At 15% battery power
- At 20% battery power
- At 50% battery power
Tips to save battery life
- Change application sync settings
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Toggle from 4G to 2G
- Turn off background data
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the latest software
Set device to sleep when unused
Press and then quickly release the Power key to set the screen to sleep mode.