Learn how to wipe the Alcatel ONETOUCH Evolve 2 using the hardware keys. If the Alcatel ONETOUCH Evolve 2 is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the Alcatel ONETOUCH Evolve 2 storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold down the Volume up and the Power keys at the same time until a menu screen appears.
- Press the Volume up key to navigate to Recovery.
- Press the Volume down key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to navigate to wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- When the cache wipe is complete, Reboot system now is selected.
- Press the Power key to reboot the device.