Learn how to manage SIM messages on the Alcatel ONETOUCH Evolve 2. This device uses a Micro SIM card.
This device uses a Micro SIM card.
- Turn the phone off.
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the bottom edge of the phone.
- Remove the battery.
- Slide the SIM card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down or slide the SIM card out of the slot to remove.
- Replace the battery while ensuring the gold contacts are aligned.
- Replace the back cover.
Delete SIM messages
- Tap Messaging from any home screen.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap to selected individual messages
- To select all messages, tap Select all.
- Tap Delete, then tap Yes.
View free SIM space
- Tap Apps from any home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'Device' and tap Storage.
- Tap User storage.
- View the Available value.
View SIM number
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > About phone > Status.
- View the ICCID. This is the SIM number.