Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD car on the Alcatel ONETOUCH Evolve 2.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
Formatting the SD card deletes all data on it. You may wish to format the SD card if you want to delete the files, if files or apps on the SD card are not working, or if the SD card is not working.
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to 'DEVICE,' then tap Storage.
- Scroll down to 'SD CARD,' then tap Format SD card.
- Tap Format SD card below the warning message to confirm.
Insert / remove SD card
- Power off your phone.
- Remove the back cover by pulling cover up.
- Remove the battery.
- Slide the metal microSD card tray to right unlock position. The tray will click and release when unlocked.
- Place or remove the microSD card into the slot with the gold contacts facing downward.
- Close the card tray by sliding it to the left lock position.
- Replace the back cover.